Beginning Defensive Shotgun Classes
Sunday, January 29th, 2023 Time: 9AM-1PM
Sunday, January 29th, 2023 Time: 1PM-5PM
Mr. Hamett and Dr. Shantz have over 20 years of teaching and firearms experience. The shotgun class sells out early every time! The class will take place inside our private law enforcement range. Enrolled students who live in the same household are able to share the same shotgun for training/learning purposes. There are no rental shotguns available for this class.
Location: Police Science Institute, 5133 North Gates Suite 102, Fresno CA 93722 (Private Law Enforcement Range)
Dr. Jack Shantz & Curt Hamett
A Beginning Defensive Shotgun Course
Limited To 16 Students
General Questions (559) 276-9800
Class Questions Contact Instructors Directly,
Curt Hamett (559) 259-8814
Jack Shantz (559) 348-3378
Enrolled students who live in the same household are able to share the same shotgun for training/learning purposes. For questions on reservations email email@example.com
Goals For The Shotgun Course
- Understand the parts of the shotgun, ammunition and malfunctions.
- Understand the Fundamentals of shooting a shotgun.
- Demonstrate the use of a shotgun safely.
- Understand the uses of a shotgun; sporting, hunting, and self-defense.
Training Portion Of The Shotgun Course
- Basics of Shooting The Shotgun
- Gun Ready Position
- Swing To Target
- Trigger Control
- Follow Through (Using The Shotgun As A Defensive Firearm)
Knowing Your Shotgun
- Parts Of The Shotgun
- How The Shotgun Works
- Ammunition And Chokes
- Loading, Unloading, Malfunctions
- Carry/Holding The Shotgun Safely
Equipment Required And Instructor Demo
- Shotgun & Ammunition
- 1 Box Slugs (5 Shotshells)
- 1 Box 00 Buck (5 Shotshells)
- 1 Box #7 Shot (25 Shotshells)
- Ear & Eye Protection
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!