Low Light Pistol Class
Sunday, February 26th, 2023
Two Class Time Options
CCW Not Required For This Class
Instructors: Curt Hamett & Dr. Jack Shantz
Most defensive uses of handguns happen in low-light conditions. It is often difficult to locate facilities that offer the opportunity to train with hand-held or weapon mounted lights. The Police Science Institute is offering a low-light pistol course which will integrate live-fire training with the use of a lighting system.
Class Fee: $125.00
Class Size 16 Students Per Session
Police Science Institute, 5133 North Gates Suite 102, Fresno CA 93722
Inside The Law Enforcement Range.
- Selecting the proper handheld and/or weapon mounted lighting system.
- Demonstration and application of various techniques.
- Effective search, navigation and target identification.
- Low–light tactics in or out of the home.
- Weapon maneuvering with pistol and light.
- Pistol Or Revolver
- 3 Magazines Or Speedloaders
- 200 Rounds Of Ammunition
- Handheld Flashlight
- Weapon Mounted Light (Optional)
- Comfortable Clothing
- Suitable Footwear For Movement And Turning
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Knee Pads (Optional)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!