Defensive Shotgun Course
Sunday, March 27th, 2022
This class has sold out. Our next class will be scheduled Sunday, April 24th, 2022. We will update registration on 4/5/2022
Dr. Jack Shantz & Curt Hamett
A Beginning Defensive Shotgun Course
Limited To 16 Students
Contact for questions (559) 276-9800
Enrolled students who live in the same household are able to share the same shotgun for training/learning purposes.
Goals For The Shotgun Course
- Understand the parts of the shotgun, ammunition and malfunctions.
- Understand the Fundamentals of shooting a shotgun.
- Demonstrate the use of a shotgun safely.
- Understand the uses of a shotgun; sporting, hunting, and self-defense.
Training Portion Of The Shotgun Course
- Basics of Shooting The Shotgun
- Gun Ready Position
- Swing To Target
- Trigger Control
- Follow Through (Using The Shotgun As A Defensive Firearm)
Knowing Your Shotgun
- Parts Of The Shotgun
- How The Shotgun Works
- Ammunition And Chokes
- Loading, Unloading, Malfunctions
- Carry/Holding The Shotgun Safely
Equipment Required And Instructor Demo
- Shotgun & Ammunition
- 1 Box Slugs (5 Shotshells)
- 1 Box 00 Buck (5 Shotshells)
- 1 Box #7 Shot (25 Shotshells)
- Ear & Eye Protection
Due to the demand of this class we will not be offering refunds for cancellations or no shows. If you have to cancel due to an emergency a credit will be held for a future class. Please make sure you are available before booking your class. Reminder emails will be sent out the week of the class. Makes sure your email is up to date. If you would like to update your email contact, Jessica@policescience.com. If you have any other questions about payments give us a call 559-276-9800 or email us, email@example.com
Good News! Is ammo availible through PSI or through The Range?
Hi Steve, yes we do have ammo at The Range.
Hi Jessica, Would you kindly verify my enrollment in the course. Thanks. Steve
Hi Steve I have the roster on my desk and I do see your name on it. I will be sending out an email next week.