The first half of the August CCW schedule is currently posted. All two day Initial CCW Classes have already sold out and the first Saturday August 1st has sold out. The second half of August is TBD. In order to take a class you must own a firearm. If married you can use your spouses firearm for your class.
- All check-ins for classes are at the front desk at Police Science Institute. We have a roster with your name, or the name used to book your class.
- No walk-ins for CCW. You must have a prepaid reservation.
- Classes are not booked through the Range, only on http://policescience.com/all-classes/ccw-permit/
- We are still practicing social distancing at Police Science Institute. Our classes are kept at a small capacity.
- There are no reminders for classes. Please arrive 30 mins early before your class starts. If you have questions please refer back to our website. You can normally find all the information under the same place you booked your class. Any private scheduled classes the information is listed on www.policescience.com, “News & Events”links attached.
- There are no eye and ear protection as loaners at the moment. Please provide your own. You can also purchase some at The Range Pistol Club.
- Firearms must be unloaded for CCW check-ins. Renewals and Initials need 50 rounds of ammunition, a combined total. Initials for the City of Fresno, PD need a 100 rounds, a combined total.
- You must wear closed toe shoes.
- Please have a mask on when you enter the building.
- No refunds on our classes at this time. We can only reschedule for a future date.
Any general questions please email us directly on our website.