Low Light Shooting
Featuring Instructors, Curt Hamett & Jack Shantz
Most defensive uses of handguns happen in low-light conditions. It is often difficult to locate facilities that offer the opportunity to train with hand-held or weapon mounted lights. The Police Science Institute is offering a low-light pistol course which will integrate live-fire training with the use of a lighting system.
Class will take place Saturday, May 18th, 2019
Class is Limited to 16 students ( This class will take place in our indoor private range.)
Class Fee: $90.00
- Selecting the proper handheld and/or weapon mounted lighting system.
- Demonstration and application of various techniques.
- Effective search, navigation and target identification.
- Low-light tactics in or out of the home.
- weapon maneuvering with pistol and light.
- Pistol or Revolver
- 3 magazines or Speed Loaders
- 200 Rounds of Ammunition
- Handheld Flashlight
- Weapon Mounted Light (optional)
- Comfortable Clothing
- Suitable Footwear For Movement & Turning
- Eye & Ear Protection (we have loaners)
- Knee Pads (optional)
View the full email here https://conta.cc/2Zf3nXT
********Special Discounts For Class Participants*********
10% off on Streamlight
20% off on Surefire
To sign-up and prepay click the button below.