Two Week-80 Hour Program Sponsored By Proteus Inc Requirements
- Must have recent AG work, fieldwork, packing house work or be a spouse/dependent of someone who has worked in these jobs within the last 12 months.
- If male, must be registered with Selective Services.
- Must live in Fresno County.
- Must Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have a California ID or Drivers License
- Must meet income guidelines.
For more questions and to find out if you qualify contact Esperanza Turner at the Sanger Proteus Office (559) 875-7146
Our 2 Week Security Academy
Is Offered Every Month.
Police Science Institute is a training provider for Workforce Connection, JTO, Workforce Development Board of Madera County, Proteus Inc, EOC. We also accept Workers Compensation Vouchers.
For any questions or help with referrals call us (559) 276-9800. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Classes take place
Monday-Friday, Time 9am-5pm
Total Training Hours 140
- BSIS Powers To Arrest (Guard Card)
- BSIS Weapons of Mass Destruction (Guard Card)
- BSIS Course in the use of Stun Gun
- BSIS Firearms Training
- BSIS Chemical Agents
- BSIS Impact Weapons
- Public Relations
- Communication and its Significance
- Observation and Documentation
- Liability and Legal Aspects
- Handling Difficult People
- Workplace Violence-Active Shooter
- Officer Safety
- Arrests, Search & Seizure
- First Aid/CPR/AED
Total Cost: $3,495.00
- Handcuffs with Case
- Expandable Baton with Holster
- Security Shirts (2)
- 5.11 Tactical Pants
- 5.11 Tactical Boots
- 5.11 Tactical Belt
Police Science Institute is a private institution licensed to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE).
Institution Code: 1002681
Pursuant to B&P Code Section 7583.6 All Courses Comply With The Department of Consumer Affairs’ Training Courses For Security Guards.