Defensive Shotgun Course
Sunday, October 17th, 2021
Jack Shantz & Curt Hamett
A Beginning Defensive Shotgun Course
Limited To 16 Students
Contact for questions (559) 276-9800
Goals For The Shotgun Course
- Understand the parts of the shotgun, ammunition and malfunctions.
- Understand the Fundamentals of shooting a shotgun.
- Demonstrate the use of a shotgun safely.
- Understand the uses of a shotgun; sporting, hunting, and self-defense.
Training Portion Of The Shotgun Course
- Basics of Shooting The Shotgun
- Gun Ready Position
- Swing To Target
- Trigger Control
- Follow Through (Using The Shotgun As A Defensive Firearm)
Knowing Your Shotgun
- Parts Of The Shotgun
- How The Shotgun Works
- Ammunition And Chokes
- Loading, Unloading, Malfunctions
- Carry/Holding The Shotgun Safely
Equipment Required And Instructor Demo
- Shotgun & Ammunition
- 1 Box Slugs (5 Shotshells)
- 1 Box 00 Buck (5 Shotshells)
- 1 Box #7 Shot (25 Shotshells)
- Ear & Eye Protection
At this time due to demand we will not be offering refunds for cancellations or no shows. If you have to cancel due to an emergency a credit will be held for a future class. Please make sure you are available before booking your class. Reminder emails will be sent out the week of the class. Makes sure your email is up to date. If you would like to update your email email Jessica@policescience.com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!